Final exit with Secobarbital
Secobarbital is a barbiturate possessing anaesthetic, anticonvulsant, anxiolytic, sedative, and hypnotic properties. this article is going to guide you to successfully obtain a final exit with socobarbital.
How much secobarbital should I take for a final exit?
Actually, the amount of secobarbital that will kill you is about 15 grams. The patient wishing to die using secobarbital (Seconal,) either mixed it in water (Use a full glass of water to take the drug) to create a bitter drink or stirred into pudding or applesauce to hide the taste. The patient will slip into a coma about five minutes after taking the drug, with death coming within about half an hour. If you’re in pretty good shape, or if you’re especially fat, death can be delayed for up to 48 hours. In most cases, the time of death is determined by a health-care provider who checks your pulse every few minutes until you pass away.
Further ways for final exit with Secobarbital
These factors are major actors for secobarbital overdose and going against them will hasten your own death.
- Increasing the dosage of the drug to be able to sleep above required or prescribed amount.
- Take secobarbital together with other CNS (central nervous system) depressants like alcohol, sedatives, hypnotics, other barbiturates or opiates like heroin
- Accidentally or intentionally take more than the required dosage
- Taking secobarbital when you have an unknown condition that makes you more sensitive to the drug
Complications arising from secobarbital overdose without medical care will and can kill you. Secobarbital is habit forming and very addictive and sometimes withdrawing from secobarbital after prolonged use can be detrimental to your own health safety. Severe secobarbital overdose symptoms include respiratory depression that may lead to coma or death.
Drugs that may affect the use of Secobarbital
Many drugs can interact with secobarbital. Below is just a partial list. Tell your doctor if you are using:
- a blood thinner such as warfarin (Coumadin),
- An antibiotic,
- Birth control pills or estrogen hormone replacement,
- a heart rhythm medication such as quinidine (Cardioquin, Quinidex, Quinora, Quinaglute)
- Seizure medications such as carbamazepine (Carbatrol, Tegretol), divalproex (Depakote) and others
- Heart or blood pressure medication such as atenolol (Tenormin), metoprolol (Lopressor, Toprol)
- An MAO (Monoamine oxidase), inhibitor such as isocarboxazid (Marplan), phenelzine (Nardil), rasagiline (Azilect), etc.
- Steroids such as prednisone (Orasone, Deltasone) and others.
Where can I get the secobarbital for final exit?
Because of the controversy surrounding the sale of barbiturates such as secobarbital in pharmacies, many users get the product from online retailers. In the United States, secobarbital and pentobarbital are the most common drugs prescribed under physician aid-in-dying laws in Oregon since 1998, Washington since 2008, and Vermont since 2013.
What to check out before buying secobarbital online!!!
- Price – don’t let yourself be a victim of very high prices and very low prices as well. They both are indications something is not right. Very low prices sometimes may indicate sub-standards unless it’s giving to you on discounts or as a regular customer. And vice versa or as a result of transportation charges in cases where a retailer is in a different state or country.
- Quality – never, compromise on the quality of secobarbital because this may prove costly base on what you want to do with it.
- Safety – secobarbital is a control substance and as such, be sure of the safety of purchase and payment online.
- What out for the packaging of the product too when delivered or before you order.